Training Berger Blanc Suisses is quite simple. It just takes a little patience, dedication and these five easy to learn techniques and you’ll teach them successfully.
In This Article are 5 Super Tips for how to break in your Berger Blanc Suisse with great results:
1. In order to avoid the Berger Blanc Suisse from becoming confused and so that they will be able to learn instructions quickly only a single person should be responsible for training your Berger Blanc Suisse starting out. In instances where too many folks try to train a Berger Blanc Suisse simultaneously it might stop progress.
2. Trainers must take advantage of positive feedback and reinforcements. Once a Berger Blanc Suisse listens, the trainier should reward the act so that he will know that what he did was welcomed. If your Berger Blanc Suisse does not understand or follow commands, never punish him. Berger Blanc Suisses aren’t as intelligent as us, they take longer to learn. What you have to understand is that a Berger Blanc Suisse won’t easily follow your instructions in the first teaching, it requires repeated attempts to train the Berger Blanc Suisse successfully. Do not berate a Berger Blanc Suisse since he could develop skittishness which will negatively affect his learning and readiness to be broken in. Trainers should give snacks or treats to praise your Berger Blanc Suisse, although you do not want to take it too far.
3. Teach orders 1 at a time. Make sure to train him on 1 instruction after another. In the instance where he cannot retain it, try to remain on that skill only because adding other commands may just confuse the Berger Blanc Suisse. Start with the basics.
4. When you are executing skills, keep your inflection pleasant so your Berger Blanc Suisse will cheerfully obey the teachings. Berger Blanc Suisses will respond to a low and confident tone. If you ever yell, he might become nervous and fearful.
5. Train a Berger Blanc Suisse in various spaces. When you keep the Berger Blanc Suisse in one particular environment like your house, he won’t be able to adapt to a different place with new people. Take him to your park or through your neighborhood. This will aid your Berger Blanc Suisse associate with other breeds and people.
Training Your Berger Blanc Suisse: Conclusion
Training the Berger Blanc Suisse will frequently be difficult, but it’ll be worth it. The bottom line is, you will be the one to benefit when your Berger Blanc Suisse is taught. You don’t know, he might even rescue you one day and pay back everything you taught him.
Don’t forget to check out these other articles about Berger Blanc Suisses
Was this post helpful? If so, please take a minute to Tweet and Share below on Facebook. I would also love to know your thoughts so leave me a comment 🙂