Training the Ariegeois is quite easy. You just need patience, dedication as well as a few simple techniques and you will train them successfully.
In This Article are 5 Top Suggestions on how you can train a Ariegeois successfully:
1. To prevent the Ariegeois from getting confused and in order that they can begin to recognize commands readily only one person should train the Ariegeois to start. If too many folks attempt to train the Ariegeois at the same time it can halt the process in its tracks.
2. One must use positive feedback. Whenever a Ariegeois does something well, one might praise the act so that he can know that what he did was welcomed. If your Ariegeois doesn’t understand instructions, don’t berate him. Ariegeoiss are not as intelligent as people, they make errors. What you have to accept is that they might not easily follow your commands in the first teaching, it requires repeated actions to teach a Ariegeois successfully. Do not scold the Ariegeois since he might begin to develop anxiety which will hinder his learning and ability to be trained. You should use food or snacks to encourage the Ariegeois, but definitely do not overdue it.
3. Teach skills 1 at a time. Attempt to train him on one skill after the other. In the event he won’t absorb it, just remain on that skill only because adding additional instructions may just confuse the Ariegeois. Rely on the basics.
4. When executing skills, you must keep your inflection cheerful so that the Ariegeois will cheerfully follow the teachings. Ariegeoiss respond best to a low and confident voice. If you ever shout out loud, he might get annoyed and startled.
5. Train a Ariegeois in various spaces. If you keep the Ariegeois in just one particular place like your home, he may not have the ability to adapt to a different locale with different individuals. Take him to the dog park or throughout your neighborhood. This will aid your Ariegeois get used to more breeds and people.
Conclusion: Training A Ariegeois
Teaching a Ariegeois can often be difficult, however it will always be worth it. The bottom line is, you’ll be the beneficiary when your Ariegeois is broken in. You don’t know, he might even rescue you one day and pay back everything you taught him.
Don’t forget to check out these other articles about Ariegeoiss
Was this post helpful? If so, please take a minute to Tweet and Share below on Facebook. I would also love to know your thoughts so leave me a comment 🙂