Training your East Siberian Laika is not a hard job. You just need to have a little patience, dedication along with 5 simple skills and you will break them in successfully.
Below we share five Super Suggestions on how to train your East Siberian Laika with good results:
1. To avoid a East Siberian Laika from getting disoriented and so that they will be able to learn orders readily only one person should train your East Siberian Laika starting out. In instances where too many individuals are trying to train a East Siberian Laika simultaneously it will stop progress.
2. One must always utilize positive reinforcements and feedback. If the East Siberian Laika listens, you might reward the behavior so that he will realize that what he did was correct. If your East Siberian Laika won’t follow your commands, don’t push him. East Siberian Laikas are not as intelligent as people, they take longer to learn. What you have to realize is that a East Siberian Laika may not easily understand your instructions in the first session, it requires repetitive actions to teach the East Siberian Laika successfully. Do not punish the East Siberian Laika since he may develop skittishness which will probaby hinder his learning and ability to be taught. Trainers should give them snacks or food in order to reward the East Siberian Laika, although don’t overdue it.
3. Teach orders one at a time. Attempt to teach him 1 command after the next. In the instance where he cannot learn it, try to stay on that instruction only because adding more orders may just confuse the East Siberian Laika. Stick to the fundamentals.
4. When giving instructions, just keep your intonation cheerful so that the East Siberian Laika will willingly follow the orders. East Siberian Laikas respond best to a quiet and confident tone. If you ever scream, he may be nervous and startled.
5. Train your East Siberian Laika in different locales. If you keep your East Siberian Laika in a particular environment like your house, he might not have the ability to adjust to a new place with new individuals. Take him to the park or throughout your neighborhood. This can assist your East Siberian Laika get used to more people and breeds.
Conclusion: East Siberian Laika Training
Teaching your East Siberian Laika will frequently be tough, however it’ll be worth it. In the end, you will be the lucky one when your East Siberian Laika is taught. Who knows, he could even save your life in the future and repay everything you taught him.
Don’t forget to check out these other articles about East Siberian Laikas
Was this post helpful? If so, please take a minute to Tweet and Share below on Facebook. I would also love to know your thoughts so leave me a comment 🙂