Training the Jamthund is quite simple. You just need patience, dedication and these five simple tactics and you will break them in successfully.
Here are 5 Super Suggestions for how you can train the Jamthund successfully:
1. To avoid your Jamthund from getting disoriented and in order that they can learn orders quickly only 1 person should train a Jamthund to start. If too many people attempt to train the Jamthund simultaneously it may halt the process.
2. You should always use positive feedback. Once your Jamthund listens, one might praise it so he can realize that what he did was correct. If the Jamthund won’t follow your commands, never harass him. Jamthunds aren’t as smart as people, they make mistakes. What you have to take into account is that the Jamthund might not easily understand all your instructions in only 1 training, it requires repeated actions to break in your Jamthund . Don’t push your Jamthund because he might develop anxiety which might reduce the rate of his learning and willingness to be broken in. Trainers can give them food in order to praise your Jamthund, but you don’t want to take it too far.
3. Teach instructions one at a time. Attempt to teach him 1 instruction after the next. In case he is unable to absorb it, remain on that instruction only because adding additional lessons may just confuse the Jamthund. Have faith in the basics.
4. In giving lessons, keep your intonation pleasant so the Jamthund will happily follow your commands. Jamthunds will respond to a quiet and coaxing tone. If you yell, he may become agitated and startled.
5. Train a Jamthund in different spaces. When you keep the Jamthund in a certain place like your home, he may not be able to adjust to a new locale with different people. Take him to your dog park or throughout your neighborhood. This will assist your Jamthund get familiar with other breeds and people.
Conclusion: Training The Jamthund
Teaching a Jamthund can often be challenging, but it’ll always be worth it. In the end, you’ll be the beneficiary when your Jamthund is broken in. Who knows, he may even save your life one day and repay everything you taught him.
Don’t forget to check out these other articles about Jamthunds
Was this post helpful? If so, please take a minute to Tweet and Share below on Facebook. I would also love to know your thoughts so leave me a comment 🙂