Training Rajapalayams is not a hard job. Just have a little dedication, patience as well as five easy to learn skills and you will teach them successfully.
Here we share 5 Top Suggestions for how you can train the Rajapalayam with fantastic results:
1. In order to avoid the Rajapalayam from getting confused and so that they can learn to understand commands quickly only 1 person should train a Rajapalayam initially. When too many people attempt to train your Rajapalayam simultaneously it can halt progress in its tracks.
2. One should always use positive reinforcements. If your Rajapalayam does something right, you must reward this behavior so that he can know that what he did was welcomed. If the Rajapalayam does not understand or follow commands, don’t scold him. Rajapalayams aren’t as smart as people, they take longer to learn. What you need to take into account is that they won’t easily follow all your instructions in the first training, it requires repetitive attempts to teach the Rajapalayam . Don’t push a Rajapalayam as he could begin to develop skittishness which might retard his learning and willingness to be trained. Trainers should use snacks or treats to reward your Rajapalayam, although you shouldn’t take it too far.
3. Teach orders 1 at a time. Try to teach him 1 command after the other. If he will not remember it, just remain on that order only because trying additional instructions will probablly just confuse the Rajapalayam. Rely on the fundamentals.
4. When executing lessons, you must keep your inflection pleasant so the Rajapalayam will willingly obey your instructions. Rajapalayams respond best to a quiet and coaxing voice. If you scream, he might get annoyed and fearful.
5. Train a Rajapalayam in various locations. When you keep your Rajapalayam in 1 particular environment like your home, he won’t be able to adapt to a different location with different individuals. Take him to a park or through the neighborhood. This will aid your Rajapalayam get familiar with different people and breeds.
Rajapalayam Training: Conclusion
Training your Rajapalayam will often be challenging, but it’ll always be worth it. The bottom line is, you will be the lucky one when your Rajapalayam is taught. You don’t know, he might even save your life one day and repay everything you taught him.
Don’t forget to check out these other articles about Rajapalayams
Was this post helpful? If so, please take a minute to Tweet and Share below on Facebook. I would also love to know your thoughts so leave me a comment 🙂